Leicester Law School Scholarships for Canadian and Malaysian Students in UK, 2023
It is a well-known fact that the cost of attending a law school is very expensive. Thus, compare it with attending a law school in a school like the Leicester Law school. This post is dedicated to international students studying at the Leicester Law School.
The Leicester Law School is offering Leicester Law School Scholarships for Canadian and Malaysian Students in the UK, 2023, which is a tuition fee reduction of 10% to all Canadian and Malaysian undergraduate students commencing studies at the University in 2023.
Leicester Law School offers the best in undergraduate LLB and postgraduate LLM courses. Leicester Law School consistently features among the top law schools in the country.
Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at a higher level by the University.
Let us get on to the eligibility requirements of Leicester law-school scholarships for Canadian and Malaysian students in the UK.
Level/Field of study:
Scholarships are for within the Leicester Law School. Offers are available to pursue the undergraduate program.
Leicester Law School is offering a tuition fee reduction of 10% to all Canadian and Malaysian undergraduate students commencing studies at the School in 2023. This will be deducted from each year of academic study.
The Scholarship is hosted in the United Kingdom.
Scholarship Number :
10 scholarships are available for Canadian undergraduate students and 3 scholarships are available for Malaysian undergraduate students.
Canadian and Malaysian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
For an applicant to be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- must apply for an application in one of the undergraduate law degree programs (including Senior Status LLB Law or LLB JD Pathway).
- be classified by the University as international/overseas students for fee purposes.
- have Canadian nationality or residency to be eligible for the Canadian Excellence Scholarship, and Malaysian nationality or residency to be eligible for the Malaysian Excellence Scholarship.
- The scholarships are in the form of a reduction in tuition fees payable.
- Where a scholarship is to a candidate who is also eligible for a fee discount, the discount will be after the scholarship reduction to the tuition fees payable has been made.
- Scholarships are only available for students studying on a full-time basis.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at a higher level by the University.
Three of these scholarships are being offered as ‘Early Bird Canadian Excellence Scholarships’. Early applicants are invited to apply before 12.00 pm (GMT) on Friday 31 January 2023.
Applicants that apply after the early bird deadline will be considered for the remaining scholarships. The deadline for applications is 12.00 pm (GMT) on Friday 15 May 2023.
Students can submit their application form and transcript in one of the following three ways by fax, e-mail, and also by post.
Start your application by clicking on the Scholarship Link
If you’ve any questions relating to Leicester Law School Scholarships for Canadian and Malaysian Students in UK, 2023, please do let me know via the comment section.