The number of applicants for UAE/Dubai residence visas is also growing, and the request for residency in Dubai or for visitation, site seeing, vacations are growing as well. However, once your employer gives you a sponsorship, you can get a home in Dubai. Also, the residence visa must be renewed every three years as expected by the law.
Who is eligible to apply for UAE/Dubai residence Visa?
An immigrant seeking a residence permit in the UAE has several requirements depending. Meanwhile, The conditions which apply to the applicant also depend on the nationality of the applicant. When applying for a Dubai residence permit, the following situation must be totally comfortable:
Citizens from non-Gulf Cooperation Council countries must apply for residency permits after traveling to Dubai.
The employer shall apply for a visa on behalf of a foreign national to receive a residence visa via employment.
Visa is required for residency practices such as setting up a Dubai bank account or buying goods such as cars.
Passport validity must be at least six months in the case of applications for the Dubai residency visa.
Get a residency by registering a company.
You may also live in Dubai by registering an organization or company in the Emirates. As a foreign citizen, you are allowed to remain a shareholder in a local business and recruit workers in the emirate with this residency visa.
Documents necessary for residency applicants
- Well typed application form
- Passports of the members with at least six months validity- attested
- Clear passport-sized photograph for each person applying
- Marriage certificate if sponsoring a spouse
- Birth certificate if sponsoring children
- If the daughter is above 18, a written statement certifying her unmarried
- Attested contract of the employer and salary certificate. Specific requirements are there for those whose residents are employer-sponsored and for those who aren’t.
- Three months worth of bank statement
- The original and attested contract for rent
- Latest electricity and water bill
- Two hundred and fifty AED as application fees. A little more if urgent
Before entering the job, the candidate must also receive a medical examination. Each time a residence permit is extended, a medical test is required.
Process of obtaining UAE/Dubai Residence Visa
- The process will be the following when you obtain the visa as the company owner:
- Corporation Registration
- Securing a passport (the company’s immigration card that allows you to apply for a visa)
- Authorization for entry (a prerequisite of a resident visa, which is done at its initial stage)
- Identify Emirates and conduct medical tests.
- Stamp your passport with your visa
Your presence is expected at the medical check-up and application for Emirate ID and visa deflation. Your passport will be returned to the Immigration Office for stamping. You can not depart the UAE until the treatment is over.
Get residence through employment.
When foreign citizens start to work for a business in Dubai, they commonly apply for residency.
Suppose the employer submits a foreign citizen’s application for an entrance visa. In that case, the company should also seek permission to recruit foreigners and request a business license in Dubai. Foreigners supporting family members for a Dubai Residential Visa shall, if the sponsor’s employer gives accommodation or over 4,000 AED per
month, have a month’s income exceeding AED 3,000 if the sponsor owns their own house.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if not, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.