How to Delete F-List Account – F-list has been a central roleplay hub for furries and non-furries since its inception, and continues to be a popular spot for roleplay, general conversation, and meeting people with shared interests, both sexual and non-sexual. Also, It is owned by Dragonfruit Ventures, a subsidiary of Bad Dragon. It allows users that are eighteen or older to list multiple characters for each account, talk in groups relevant to their interests, and chat in real-time through the site’s chat server for the purpose of roleplay.
Here Are Features Of F-List
1. Chat service that F-list provides to its members.
2. Communication between members can either be done through the use of “notes
3. Private messaging
4. Moderated channels
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their F-List Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete F-List Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account which from F-List website which are given below:-
Delete F-List Account Submitted By Company Administrator
• The account has to have existed for at least a week.
• A user MUST be signed in from the account in order to file an account deletion. The ticket link is the following: https://www.f-list.net/tickets.php
This is required in order to be certain that the deletion request is coming from the user themselves, and not a stranger or a troublesome person simply trying to get their things wiped. We don’t generally accept email request deletions due to this. Essentially the process is:
1. Have at least one profile on the account (even if it’s just a blank throwaway profile, it doesn’t matter, it’s going to be deleted with the rest of the account anyway once that process is underway).
2. While signed in and actively accessing the site, go to Help & Info > File a Ticket > Select “Other.” That will bring you to here https://www.f-list.net/tickets2.php
Say you wish to have the account deleted. Confirm. Sign out, done!
Delete Your Account By Sending Form
1. Go to the following website “https://www.f-list.net/contact/”.
2. Now you will be redirected to contact us page where you have to fill out forms detail.
3. On Ticket Type choose GENERAL COMPLAINTS
4. Enter your name and email account registered with f-list.
5. On Subject type “Delete My Account”.
6. On message box type your reason for deleting the account and then click on SUBMIT TICKET button.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting F-List Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.