How to Delete Smore Account – Smore is a website that lets users design their own online flyers. With a free or paid Smore subscription, you can make flyers that serve as newsletters or promote events, products, or services on social media sites. Flyers can also be printed and distributed.
S’more is a contraction of the phrase “some more”. One early published recipe for a s’more is found in a book of recipes published by the Campfire Marshmallows company in the 1920s, where it was called a “Graham Cracker Sandwich”
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Smore Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Smore Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from Smore which is given below.
Delete Your Account by using Web
1. Visit the Official Website “https://www.smore.com” and sign-in to your account.
2. Immediately you sign-in to your account, click on your NAME which is located at the top right side of the page.
3. A drop-down menu will appear then at the drop-down menu list also click on the Profile Menu.
4. At the Profile Page equally, click on the link Edit Profile.
5. On the bottom of the Edit Profile page click on the link Cancel or delete Account.
6. Now you are to follow the step by step instructions to cancel your account.
Delete Your Account by using Email
1. You are to open the email account which is registered with the application.
2. Compose an email and enter the recipient email address which is firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY SMORE ACCOUNT” on the subject.
4. Now write an email regarding cancellation of your account and write your honest reason regarding it
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Smore Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.