How to Delete Urban Outfitters Account – Urban Outfitters is an Online American Lifestyle Brand that let its user’s purchase products related to clothing. However, the website provides an option to create or edit account information, browse through a list of online products, purchase the product through various payment methods and check or write a review related to the product.
Here Are Features Of Urban Outfitters
1. UO Rewards
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Urban Outfitters Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Urban Outfitters Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from Urban Outfitters website which is given below:-
Delete your account via Call
1. Call this number (800) 282-2200.
2. Connect with the customer service agent and tell him that you want to delete your Urban Outfitters account.
Delete your Account through Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with account.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting
Urban Outfitters Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.