How to Delete TED Account – Deactivate TED Account.
How to Delete TED Account. TED Conferences LLC is an American media organization that posts talks online for free distribution under the slogan “ideas worth spreading, this organazation is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks
TED is a global community, that welcome people from every discipline and culture who seek a deeper understanding of the world.
Features of TED
1. Bulk download of notices in XML format
2. Machine :translation service– from and into all EU official languages, for most notices.
3. Browse – in the following topics: – business opportunity– business sector
4. Search – to find specific documents (i ncludes quick, advanced and expert search)
5. Search results – lists all documents that meet your search criteria
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their TED Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation, or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete TED Account
Currently, there is one way to delete your account from the TED website which is given below
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database and to wipe all your information with them if any.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting TED Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.