How to Delete eMusic Account – eMusic is an online music and audiobook store that operates by subscription. In exchange for a monthly subscription, eMusic users can download a fixed number of tracks to their MP3 players per month. eMusic was established in 1998, is headquartered in New York City with an office in London, and is owned by TriPlay.
Here Are Features Of eMusic
1. Play favorites from your collection anywhere you go, even while offline
2. Browse over 26 million tracks with detailed artist bios
3. Advanced search options and discovery tools, including search by music label
4. No ads! Ad-free, uninterrupted listening
5. Listen on Android and the web
6. Chromecast support enables streaming from your smart TV
7. Connect up to 10 devices
8. Sync and stream your entire music collection across your devices
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their eMusic Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete eMusic Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account which from Emusic website which are given below:-
Delete Your Account By Sending Form
1. Go to the following website “http://support.emusic.com/”.
2. Now you will be redirected to contact us pager here you have to fill out forms detail.
3. Enter your name and email account registered with emusic.
4. On Subject type “Delete My Account”.
5. On message box type your reason for deleting the account and then click on SEND EMAIL button.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with account.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting eMusic Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.