Signup Zoho Mail Account – How to Create Zoho Mail Account/Login – Zoho Mail is a free email service with 5GB storage (and quotas for mail sent and received per day) for personal use. You can set up Zoho Mail to retrieve mail from POP accounts and send it from its web interface using all your addresses
However, it has come to our notice that many of these app users find it very difficult to Sign up for Zoho Mail or log in to a Zoho Mail account. In this article, we have carefully provided you with a laid down procedures on how to sign/login to your Zoho Mail account.
Signup Zoho Mail Account – How to Create Zoho Mail Account/Login
1. Visit https://mail.zoho.com/signup.do
2. Enter your first and second names.
3. Select and choose your country or region.
4. Enter your username and a strong password.
5.Input your phone number
6. Click I agree to the terms of service.
7. Click signup to create a Free Zoho Mail account.
However, you can also create your account
1. Open your browser log on to https://www.zoho.com/
2. Click on the Free Signup at the top-right corner of the page.
3. Enter your email address and password.
5. Click on SignUp For Free and after creating your account it will redirect you to your Zoho mail home page.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while signing up on Zoho Mail Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.