Signup Google Account – How to Create Google Account/Login – Google Account users may create a publicly accessible Google profile, to configure their presentation on Google products to other Google users. A Google profile can be linked to a user’s profiles on various social networking and image-hosting sites, as well as user blogs.
However, it has come to our notice that many of these app users find it very difficult to Sign up for Google or log in to a Google account. In this article, we have carefully provided you with a laid down procedures on how to sign/login to your Google account.
Signup Google Account – How to Create Google Account/Login
1. Visit www.google.com.
2. Click on the Sign-in button at the right corner of the page.
3. Click on the Create Account button below.
4. Select either for me or to manage my business.
5. Fill the Google account form with your personal details such as first and last name, username, password of 8 characters, mix with letters, symbols, and numbers.
6. Click next and enter your country, phone number, recovery email address(optional), birthday, and gender.
7. The phone number will be used for account security while the recovery email address will be used to keep the account secure.
8. Read the Google terms of service and Google policy and tick the checkbox.
9. Click the Next step.
10. Next is the Google+ profile creation page, choose to add a photo or next step.
11. The final stage is to click on Get started and Google will log you to your Google account immediately.
Congratulations you have successfully Create a new Google Account.
Login/sign in to your Google account
1. Open and Log in to www.google.com
2. Click on the Sign in at the right corner of the page.
3. Enter your Google ID and click Next.
4. Then enter your Google password and click next
5. Now you will log in to your account.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while signing up on Google Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.