How to Delete Zapier Account – Zapier is a global remote company that allows end-users to integrate the web applications they use. Although Zapier is based in Sunnyvale, California, it employs a workforce of 250 employees located around the United States and in 23 other countries.
Here Are Features Of Zapier
1. Zaps creation.
3. Task history.
4. Import/export through Google Sheets.
5. Connected accounts.
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Zapier Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How To Delete Zapier Account
Currently, there is only one way to delete your account from Zapier website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Browse through the URL “https://zapier.com/app/settings/delete” and sign-in to your account.
2. Click on the confirmation button.
3. In the Verify Current Email textbox type your registered email address.
4. In the Confirm you want to delete your account type DELETE in capital letters.
5. Now click on the button DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT to permanently delete your account.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Zapier and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.