How to Delete Patreon Account – Patreon is an American membership platform that provides business tools for content creators to run a subscription service. It helps creators and artists earn a monthly income by providing rewards and perks to their subscribers.
Features of Patreon
- Earn money while calling your own shots
- Tons of included education/workshops to help grow your personal brand
- Integrated merchandise tie-ins
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation, or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How To Delete Patreon Account
Currently, there is only one way to delete your account from the Patreon portal which is given below
Delete your Account through Website
1. Browse the following URL “https://privacy.patreon.com/”.
2. On the bottom right side of the page click on the button TAKE CONTROL.
3. Once you’ve clicked on Take Control button a pop-up window will appear.
4. On that window click on the bottom right button ERASE.
5. Now log-in to your account and click on the ALLOW button.
6. Now a window will appear asking for your confirmation to delete account.
7. Click on the CONFIRM REQUEST. This process will take up to 30 days to permanently delete your account.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Patreon Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.