How to Delete ParkMobile Account – ParkMobile is a smarter way to park. Easily pay for street, lot, or garage parking right from your mobile device. You can also reserve parking ahead of time near garages and stadiums across the country.
Features of ParkMobile
- Expiration Notifications.
- Payment Gateways.
- Parking Zones.
- Extend Parking Session.
- Instant Parking Session.
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation, or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How To Delete ParkMobile Account
Currently, there is only one way to delete your account from the ParkMobile website which is given below
Delete your Account by Sending an Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY PARKMOBILE ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account type your user-id, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account. Send your email and wait for at least 30 days to get any kind of response.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting ParkMobile Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.