How to Delete Pandora Account – Pand4 streaming app and podcast app from iPhone, Andriod and it have a streaming website. Pandora has both free and subscription-based services, so select the option below that best fits your scenario
Features of Pandora
1. Ad-free experience
2. Playlists you can custom create and share.
3. Unlimited Offline listening.
4. Search and play any song
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Pandora Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation, or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Pandora Account
Delete your account from a mobile device:
1. Open the Pandora app and go to your Profile.
2. Click on the Settings gear in the top right corner and select Account.
3. Click Delete Account.
Delete your account desktop
1. Click the icon (initial or picture) in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Visit Settings and then Account.
3. Click Delete Pandora Account at the bottom right corner of the page.
4. Enter your password to confirm.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Pandora Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.