How to Delete Melon Account – Melon is an online Korean music store that lets its users listen to or download their favorite music songs. Also, the website lets its users create and edit account information, upload pictures, browse through a list of online songs, book a concert ticket and download the song to your computer to listen to later.
Here Are Features Of Melon
1. 100% free Proxy!
2. Super fast and high VPN speed!
3. Totally unlimited bandwidth!
4. A large number of servers, high-speed bandwidth
5. Fastest – Super fast and high VPN speed
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Melon Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation, or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Melon Account
Currently, there is only one method to delete your account from Melon website which is given below.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
1. Open your email account that is registered with the account.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account e and click on the send button.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting
Melon Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.