How to Delete Audible Account – Audible is a seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information, and educational programming on the Internet. Audible sells digital audiobooks, radio and TV programs, and audio versions of magazines and newspapers.
Here Are Features Of Audible
1. Download audiobooks to your device over Wi-Fi or mobile data.
2. View audiobook details, rate your audiobooks with “Before you go”, chapter navigation, bookmarking, sleep mode, variable narration speed, button-free mode.
3. Multitask for background downloading and listening.
4. Earn badges and keep track of your listening habits.
5. Switch between reading and listening with Whispersync for Voice.
6. Connect to Facebook and Twitter to share the audiobook title you are currently reading.
7. Get insider information about author events and more with the Audible Newsfeed.
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Audible Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation, or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Audible Account
Currently, there is only one method to delete your account from Audible website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account By Sending Form
1. Go to the following URL “http://www.audible.com/mt/contactus/” and sign in to your account.
2. Once you sign in to your account you will be redirected to the Customer Service page.
3. What we can help you With? Choose MY ACCOUNT.
4. Make sure that your membership is canceled before you deleting your account if you do not cancel your membership first select MY ACCOUNT -> CHANGE OR CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP -> CANCEL MEMBERSHIP and then click on the button CANCEL MEMBERSHIP.
5. Once your membership is canceled following the first three steps and then after selecting MY ACCOUNT choose OTHER ACCOUNT QUESTIONS.
6. On the bottom of the page click on the CHAT message box button then a pop-up window will appear.
7. On How we can help you with the text box type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” and then click on the button START CHAT.
8. Once the chatting is started tell the customer service agent your honest reason to delete your account.
Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting
Audible Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.