How to Delete Hootsuite Account – Hootsuite is a social media management platform, created by Ryan Holmes in 2008. The system’s user interface takes the form of a dashboard and supports social network integrations for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Google+, and YouTube. Also, it Enhances your social media management with Hootsuite, the leading social media dashboard. Manage multiple networks and profiles and measure your
Here Are Features Of Hootsuite
1. Scheduling. Save time and keep your social media presence active by scheduling your posts.
2. Content curation. Easily find, manage, and share compelling social media content and images.
6. Team management.
8. Apps and Integrations.
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Hootsuite Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Hootsuite Account
currently, there is only one way to delete your account from Hootsuite Database which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://hootsuite.com/dashboard#/” and login-in to your account
2. After log-in to your account Click your profile picture in the top-right corner of the dashboard, and then select Account & Settings.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the Profile tab, and then click Account Removal.
If you do not see “Account Removal”, the account’s balance may exceed $0.
4. Enter your reason for canceling, and then click Remove Account.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Hootsuite Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.