Delete Pinterest Account – Pinterest is a social media network that allows users to share images associated with projects, goods, and services, and to visually discover new interests by browsing images others have posted.
See Also How to Delete Juul Account -Deactivate Juul Account
However, Pinterest is also a social network. Users interact with each other through liking, commenting, re-saving each other’s stuff, and private messaging each other.
Here Are Features Of Pinterest
1. Send Pins to Your Friends.
2. Duplicate Pin Notification.
4. Mobile Notifications, Friend Mentions & Suggested Search Terms. …
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Pinterest Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be an issue of fraud, long vacation, or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Pinterest Account
1. Sign in to “Pinterest” using any search engine.
2. Now click on 3 dots bottom “…” at the top right side.
3. And click on setting.
4. Scroll down on account basics and click on deactivate account.
5. Now click on permanently close my account.
6. Confirm that you want to delete Pinterest account and click on Yes, send the email.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution if you find any difficulty while Deleting Pinterest Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social median accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.