Signup Spotify Premium Account – How to Create Spotify Premium Account – Spotify is a Swedish audio streaming and media services provider founded in 2006 by Daniel Ek. However, it is the world’s largest music streaming service provider, with over 356 million monthly active users, including 158 million paying subscribers, as of March 2021
However, it has come to our notice that many of these app users find it very difficult to Sign up for Spotify Premium or log in to a Spotify Premium account. In this article, we have carefully provided you with a laid down procedures on how to sign/login to your Spotify Premium account.
Signup Spotify Premium Account – How to Create Spotify Premium Account
1. Open and click on https://www.spotify.com/us/premium/ your browser
2. Scroll downwards where you will see different Spotify premium packages
3. Click on get started for the individual package that comes with the 3-month free trial
4. Next is to log in to your account if you have signup one, however, if you have not, kindly click on Sign Up For Spotify
5. After creating your new Spotify account, then you can now log in and click on the Spotify Premium account
6. Next is to select your payment method
7. Enter your Country Zip Code
8. Then fill in your PayPal or Credit Card details carefully
9. Finally, make your payment for the package and start making use of your account.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while signing up on Spotify Premium Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.