How to Delete iCloud Account – iCloud for Windows, you can access your photos, contacts, calendars, files, and more from any of your devices With iCloud Photos, any new photos and videos that you take on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch automatically download to your PC Keep your iCloud Mail, Contacts
Here Are Features Of iCloud
1. iTunes in the cloud
2. Calendar, Mail, and Contacts
4. Documents in the cloud
5. Photos Streams
7. iTunes Match
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their iCloud Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete iCloud Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from iCloud which is given below.
How to delete iCloud account on iPhone/iPad
1. Tap on the Settings app and then scroll down to find iCloud.
2. Tap on “iCloud” to open it.
3. Scroll down until you find “Delete Account” and then tap on that.
4. Tap on “Delete” again to confirm the deletion of the iCloud account.
Delete Your Account without Password
1. Open your iPhone device and click on SETTINGS.
2. On the Settings page locate the app iCloud and tap on the app.
3. Now click on the link iCloud ACCOUNT.
4. On Account page enter any random password and click on DONE given at top right section.
5. As per result, a new window will appear stating that your password or username is not correct but it is necessary to move on to further step.
6. Click on OK button in the window and then click CANCEL button given at top left section.
7. Now click on iCloud Account again and this time remove description and hit on the button Done on the top right side.
8. This time the iCloud page does not ask you to enter the account and you also find that your Find My iPhone App is disabled too.
9. Now scroll down to the bottom of the settings page and click on DELETE ACCOUNT a pop-up message will appear then again click on the delete button to permanently delete your account.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting iCloud Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.