How to Delete QR Code Account – QR code (abbreviated from Quick Response Code) is the trademark for a type of matrix barcode (or two-dimensional barcode) first designed in 1994 for the automotive industry in Japan.
A barcode is a machine-readable optical label that contains information about the item to which it is attached.
Here Are Features Of QR Code
1. Simple and small QR Code Reader
2. No ads
3.No permissions required (except camera)
4. Start the corresponding app or copy the text to the clipboard
5. Fast, works under any angle
Notwithstanding this amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their QR Code Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete QR Code Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from QR Code Account which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through App
1. Click the boxes of the codes you wish to delete or select all of your QR Codes
2.click the box to the left Selected at the top of the screen
3. Choose Actions and then select Delete from the dropdown menu.
4. Confirm delete in the popup box.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email.
Open your email account that is registered with the application.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding canceling your account sample given here and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting QR Code Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.