How to Delete Photobucket Account – Photobucket is an American image hosting and video hosting website, web services suite, and online community. Photobucket hosts more than 10 billion images from 100 million registered members. Photobucket’s headquarters are in Denver, CO.
Here Are Features Of Photobucket
1. Censorship policy
2. Photobucket stories
4. Accounts Photobucket offers subscription-based accounts
5. Videos Photobucket supports video uploads of 500 MB or less, and 10 minutes or less.
6. Password-protected privacy
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Photobucket Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Photobucket Account
Currently, there is only one method to delete your Photobucket account which is given below:-
Delete Your Account by Chatting
1. Go to the following URL http://www.photobucket.com/
2. Login with your id and click on arrow given top right and tap on settings
3. On Account, Status Choose Account Option and scroll down to the end
4. At the bottom of the page, you find a link Delete This Account click on it
5. Now type your reason of deleting an account and move the slider to prove you are human
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Photobucket Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.