How to Delete DeviantArt Account – DeviantArt is an online community featuring artwork, videography, and photography. It was launched on August 7, 2000, by Angelo Sotira, Scott Jarkoff, Matthew Stephens, and others
Here Are Features Of DeviantArt
1. Themed features
2. Photography features
3. Digital Art features
4. Traditional Art features
5. Literature features
7. Tutorials and resources- Feature
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their DeviantArt Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete DeviantArt Account
Currently, there is one way to delete your account from the DeviantArt which is given below:
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Click on this link
2. Log in with the email and password
3. Click “Yes, deactivate my account,” and enter your password once again
4. Click “Yes, send me the verification email”
5. You will receive an email in which you will see a green button with the text “Deactivate account”
6. You will then be asked to confirm once more, click “Yes, deactivate my account”
7. Finally, specify why you are deactivating your account, and click “Confirm”
Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting DeviantArt Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.