How to Delete Facebook Account – Facebook is a website which allows users, who sign-up for free profiles, to connect with friends, work colleagues or people they don’t know, online. It allows users to share pictures, music, videos, and articles, as well as their own thoughts and opinions with however many people they like.
See Also How to Delete Payeer Account – Deactivate Payeer Account
Those who still use it, use it for social networking. Young people are natural born multi-taskers, so using Facebook, as with any social networking website, is almost second nature to many teens. Social networking websites allow young people to experiment with who they are. They are popular because teens can find their own, uninhibited voice online which they can share with friends. Some teens feel they can express themselves easier online when compared to the real world because perhaps they feel the virtual world is more secure.
Here Are Features Of Facebook
1. News Feed. Main article: News Feed.
2. Friends. See also: Friending.
3. Wall. The Wall is the original profile space where Facebook users’ content until December 2011 was displayed. …
5. Likes and Reactions.
7. Messages and inbox.
Notwithstanding,this amazing qualities, many registered users still wants to deactivate or delete their Facebook Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it maybe issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user do not wants to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Facebook Account
1. Click the account menu down arrow at the top right of any Facebook page in your web browser
2. Select ‘Settings’
3. Choose ‘General’ in the left column
4. Click ‘Manage your account
5. Press ‘Deactivate your account’, and then follow the steps to confirm your decision
1. Go to the following https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account
2. Then Click on Delete My Account
3. Follow the steps to delete your account.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. The immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore,feel free to make your comment and contribution if you find any difficulty while Deleting Facebook Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social median accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.