How to Delete Cash App Account – Cash App is a mobile payment service developed by Square, Inc. that allows users to transfer money to one another using a mobile phone app. The service is available in the US and the UK. As of March 21, 2021, the service recorded 36 million active users.
Features of Cash App
1. Cash bonuses for referring friends.
2. Protect payments with Face ID, Touch ID, or a passcode.
3. Make your first payment within minutes.
4. Buy and Sell Bitcoin from the App.
5. Free debit card.
6. Easy to send money to friends and family.
7. No monthly maintenance fees.
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Cash App Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation, or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Cash App Account
1. Open Cash App on your iOS or Android device. The app icon is green with a white dollar sign.
2. Tap your profile icon.
3. Select “Support” in the list of options.
4. Choose “Something Else” from the list of options.
5. Tap “Account Settings.
6. Select “Close my Cash App Account.
7. Tap “Confirm” to close your account.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Cash App Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks