How to Delete 9Now Account – Deactivate 9Now Account.
How to Delete 9Now Account. 9Now is a video-on-demand, catch-up TV service run by the Nine Network in Australia. The service launched on 27 January 2016, replacing Nine’s previous service 9Jumpin. Also, with 9Now you can stream your favorite Channel 9 shows and 9Now Exclusives from your iPhone, iPad, or on the big screen with Apple TV.
However, 9Now offers online live streaming of Channel 9, 9Gem, 9Go! 9Life and 9Rush, as well as live news via 9news.com.au.
Features of 9Now
1. Watch shows and programs from Channel 9, 9Go!, 9Gem, and 9Life on-demand, on your Android mobile phone or tablet.
2. Stream the news live and catch up on news programs including, Nine News,
3. Resume play across your Android mobile phone or tablet and any other device using your 9Now account.
4. Tune in to Channel 9, 9Go!, 9Gem, and 9Life live from wherever you are on your Android mobile phone or tablet.
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their 9Now Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation, or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete 9Now Account
Currently, there is one way to delete your account from the 9Now website which is given below.
Delete Your Account through the website
1. Log into your account by clicking here.
2. Once logged into 9Now, on the homepage you’ll see your username please click on the dropdown arrow next to it.
3. Select ‘My Profile.
4. Your profile details will then appear, at the bottom in red click on ‘Deactivate’. A pop-up message will appear.
5. Click on ‘Deactivate my account’.
NOTE: the above steps can only be effective on Laptop/ Computer.
Delete your Account through Website
1. Browse the following URL “https://login.nine.com.au/login?client_id=9nowweb” and sign in to your account.
2. Once you signed in to your account click on the drop-down arrow given at the top right side of the page.
3. Clicking on the arrow a drop-down menu will appear. On that Menu List click on the link MY PROFILE.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of My Profile page and then click on the red link DEACTIVATE.
5. Upon clicking on the Deactivating Link a pop-up dialogue box will appear. On that dialogue box click on the link DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting 9Now Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.