How to Delete Life360 Account – Life360 is a family networking app released in 2008. It is a location-based service designed primarily to allow friends or family members to share location with each other. Also, Life360’s Family Locator simplifies life in the digital world by making it easy to stay connected to the people who matter most.
Here Are Features Of Life360
1. Phone permission.
2. Finding Family.
3. Location sharing.
6. Create your own private groups, called “Circles,” of loved ones, teammates — whoever matters most and chat with them in Family
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Life360 Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Life360 Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from Life360 website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through App
1. Open your life app.
2. Now click on three STRAIGHT LINE which is given at the top left section and a drop-down menu will appear.
3. On drop-down menu click on SETTINGS.
4. On the Settings page click on ACCOUNT.
5. On Account page scroll down and click on link DELETE ACCOUNT.
6. Once you click on delete account button a message box will appear asking for your confirmation to remove your account click on YES, CONTINUE.
7. Once you click on Yes, Continue it will redirect to a new page where you have to choose one reason to delete your account choose from the list and then a pop-up message appears asking are you sure click on DELETE MY ACCOUNT button to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with happier.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Life360 Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.