How to Delete FirstMet Account – FirstMet is one of the largest online dating sites with over 30 million people looking to chat, flirt, and date. You can sign up with Facebook, making it quick and easy to create rich, authentic online profiles, so you can begin meeting men or women near you immediately. Whether you are divorced, separated, or have never been married, FirstMet can help you find what you are looking for. Registration is 100% free. Sign up now to begin using one of the largest online dating sites in the world!
Here Are Features Of FirstMet
1. With Google+ sign in, it only takes 30 seconds to complete the registration, completely safe and reliable
2. Instant messaging – chat with other members in real-time, share the happiness
3. Looking for people nearby – to find and meet new friends nearby
4. Personal Photo Gallery – Share the happiness of your daily life to your friends via photo
5. Custom Search – use the full search function, according to age, education and other conditions to find your Perfect Match.
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their FirstMet Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete FirstMet Account
Currently, there is one way to delete your account from the FirstMet which is given below:
Delete Your Account through Website
1. From the Browse screen (the first screen you will see when you enter the app if you are logged in), click on the three dots in the upper right corner. This will pull down a menu.
2. Click on Account Settings.
3. Click on Deactivate Account.
4. Confirm your deactivation by clicking Yes.
5. Confirm your deactivation by clicking Yes.
6. Your account is now deactivated. Logging in again will reactivate your account.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting FirstMet Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.