Trinity College Dublin Offers Global Business Scholarships for Students in Ireland, 2023. Studying abroad is always a dream that most students have but financial challenges have been a barrier. However, you can avert such financial barriers, by applying for Trinity College Dublin is providing the Global Business Scholarships for the academic session 2023-2024.
However, this program aims to support international students who are going to take part in the undergraduate degree program at Trinity College Dublin.
Trinity College Dublin, Located in Dublin, Ireland.
Undergraduate Degree Plan.
Field of Study:
Global Business Scholarships will be awarded in business studies.
The TR080 Global Business Scholarship in business studies is offered by Trinity College Dublin and is valued up to 5000 euros to excellent students.
Applicants from Non-Europan countries are eligible for this award.
1. Applicants will have to take enrollment in an undergraduate degree at Trinity College Dublin before submitting the application for the opportunity.
2. Applicants must be good at academics.
Application procedure Instructions:
1. Applicants will have to take admission to an undergraduate degree at Trinity College Dublin before submitting the application for this education award.
2. The following documents must be provided at the time of admission: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
3. Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
4. If your first language is not English, you are required to demonstrate your English proficiency by achieving one of the following English qualifications:
5. Academic IELTS Average Score of 6, with no element less than 5.5
TOEFL Internet-based test overall score of 78 with minimum element scores of reading at 18, listening at 17, speaking at 2 0, and writing at 17
6. Pearson PTE Academic Overall score of 54 with no element less than 51
7. Cambridge Advanced English (CAE) with a minimum Grade C.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 31, 2023.
Meanwhile, good luck on your quest for such an international Award
Trinity College Dublin Offers Global Business Scholarships for Students in Ireland, 2023