The University of Queensland Offers a Ph.D. Scholarship in Developing new treatments for children with brain cancer. the University of Queensland is overjoyed to announce an excellent opportunity through Ph.D. International Awards in Developing New Treatments for Brain Cancer in Australia.
Meanwhile, this scholarship award is accessible for those marvelous international students who will commence in the Ph.D. degree coursework at the university. The program is available for the session 2021-22.
The University of Queensland, located near central Ipswich, Queensland, Australia.
Ph.D. degree plan.
Field of Study:
Ph.D. international awards will be awarded in Health and Behavioral Sciences, Medicine by the university.
Meanwhile, the University of Queensland will grant $28,597 annually to high-profile applicants via a PhD award for the advancement of novel therapies for children with brain cancer.
Applicants from all nationalities across the world are eligible.
1. Applicants will have to take enrollment in a doctoral degree at the University of Queensland before submitting the application for the opportunity.
2. Applicants must be classed as Australian citizens, permanent residents, and international students currently in Australia at the time of application and commencement.
Applying procedure Instructions:
1. However, for all interested candidates, Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the University of Queensland before submitting the application for this education award.
2. Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
3. Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
4. Applicants can show their language ability through one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 15, 2021
Meanwhile, Good luck with your quest for such an international Award
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution. However, we don’t give or help in the University of Queensland Offers Ph.D. Scholarship in Developing new treatments for children with brain cancer procession of the above-mentioned scholarship. Thanks.