LinkedIn Account Sign up – How to Create LinkedIn Account/login – LinkedIn is an American business and employment-oriented online service that operates via websites and mobile apps. Also, LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network on the internet. Meanwhile, You can use LinkedIn to find the right job or internship and connect with people.
LinkedIn Account Sign up – How to Create LinkedIn Account/login
1. Open the LinkedIn webpage
2. Enter your personal information
3. Click Join Now
4. Click the box below “Country
5. Click on your current country of residence.
6. Type in your current ZIP code.
7. Click Next
8. Indicate whether or not you’re a student.
9. Type in your job title and the company at which you work.
10. Click Next
Personalize Your LinkedIn Account
1. Select an account personalization option. Once you do, you’ll be asked to verify your email address
2. Open your email address. the account you used to sign up for LinkedIn.
3. Open the email from the “LinkedIn Messages” sender. Its subject will say “Name, please confirm your email address.”
4. Click Confirm your email. It’s the blue button below the six-digit code in the email’s body.
5. Decide if or not to import contacts
6. Add a photo of yourself.
7. Click continue
8. Select channels to follow
9. Click follow Number channels
10. Select influential LinkedIn profiles to follow.
11. Click Follow [Number] influencers
12. Click Next
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while signing up for your LinkedIn account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.