How to Delete YouTube Account – YouTube and selected creators earn advertising revenue from Google AdSense, a program which targets ads according to site content and audience.
Here Are Features Of YouTube
1. 3D videos
2. Live streaming
3. Quality and formats
5. Video technology
6. Content accessibility
8. YouTube Premium
9. YouTube TV
10. YouTube Music
11. April Fools
12. YouTube Go
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their YouTube Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete YouTube Account
1. Log in to your YouTube account.
2. Click the Account link at the top of the page.
3. In the Account section at the bottom of the page, click Delete Account. This takes you to the Delete Account page.
4. Enter the reason you’re closing the account. …
5. Enter your current password.
6. Click either of the Delete My Account buttons.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting YouTube Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.