How to Delete yoomee Account – Yoomee is just the right dating app for you. Try yoomee directly and see for yourself – every day hundreds of new members are added!
Here Are Features Of yoomee
1. Lightning-fast & free registration
2. Meaningful profiles with lots of information and photos.
3. Direct contact to singles and members from all over Germany, Austria and Switzerland – also from your environment!
4. More flirting and fun for active users: your daily login will be rewarded as well as well-filled profiles
5. Free entry to the yoomee casino: Play once a day free of charge and clear your winnings.
6. Cool Stickers: Turn your chat messages into funny eye-catchers with fun and creative stickers.
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their yoomee Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete yoomee Account
Currently, there is one way to delete your account from the yoomee which is given below:
Delete Your Account through Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
See Also How to Delete iFunny Account – Deactivate iFunny Account
Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting yoomee Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.