How to Delete Venmo Account – Venmo is a mobile payment service owned by PayPal. Venmo account holders can transfer funds to others via a mobile phone app; both the sender and receiver have to live in the U.S. Venmo is a type of payment rail. It handled $12 billion in transactions in the first quarter of 2018
Here Are Features Of Venmo
1. Make payments.
2. Link bank accounts and debit cards.
4. Money transfers.
5. Share payments.
6. Sync with Facebook and phone contacts.
7. Data encryption.
8. Request money.
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Venmo Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Venmo Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from Venmo which is given below.
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Click Settings. It’s in the blue bar at the top-right corner of the screen.
2. Click Cancel my Venmo Account. It’s the blue button at the bottom of the form. You may have to scroll down to see it.
3. Click OK to confirm. Your Venmo account is now deleted.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
2. Enter the following email address email@example.com
3. On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write a mail to delete your account and click send.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Venmo Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.