How to Delete Upward Account – Upward is the new app for Christian singles. A fun, fresh, free, and simple-to-use app where Believers meet. So their mission is simple: To create a faith-based community for single Christian men and women to connect based on shared beliefs, shared values, and similar likes and interests.
Features of Upward
- Rewind on people to give them a second chance
- Set up your profile in a few easy steps and remember: It’s important to showcase your best self
- Fill out your faith statement so everyone knows what your faith means to you.
- Just like other apps, swipe right to like someone and swipe left to pass…
- Make a mutual connection and chat with other Christian singles near you for FREE
- end unlimited amount of likes to other members
- Have an uninterrupted experience with no ads!
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation, or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How To Delete Upward Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from the Upward website which is given below
Delete your Account Through App
- Open the Upward app on your mobile and log into your account.
2. Tap the profile icon in the top nav
3. Tap the gear icon to access your settings
4. Now, tap the delete button to completely remove your account
5. Deleting your account will remove all of your connections.
Delete your Account by Sending an Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. In the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Upward Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.