How to Delete Ticketmaster Account – Ticketmaster is an e-commerce website that provides service related to purchasing online tickets for sports and entertainment events. Ticketmaster also is an American ticket sales and distribution company based in Beverly Hills, California with operations in many countries around the world. In 2010 it merged with Live Nation under the name Live Nation Entertainment.
Here Are Features Of Ticketmaster
1. Golden Features
2. Creature Feature
3. Double Feature
4. Triple Feature
5. Local Band Feature
6. Twin Feature Night
7. Slightly Fat Features
8.The Incredibles Double Feature In IMAX
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Ticketmaster Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Ticketmaster Account
Currently, there are two methods to delete your account from Ticketmaster website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account by Sending Form
1. Go through the website URL “http://help.ticketmaster.com/contact-us/”.
2. Now fill out the form details like email, first name, last name, and phone number.
3. On select, a topic choose MY ACCOUNT.
4. Once you choose My Account from list then sub-list will appear right below it then on second select a topic choose to DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
5. On date range of events choose HAVE NOT PURCHASED TICKETS.
6. Now scroll down to section YOUR QUESTION and type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” and then click on the button CONTINUE.
7. Once you click on Continue button a message will be pop-up asking for your confirmation to send form details to click on SEND button and your form will be sent to customer support. Within 24 hours you will receive a mail from the company that your account will be deleted.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
1. Open your email account that is registered with account.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account and click on the send button.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting
Ticketmaster Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.