How to Delete Target.com Account – Target is one of the largest online e-commerce websites that let its users purchase almost every item at discounted prices from their store. The website lets its users create and edit account information, upload pictures, browse or search through a list of products and purchase the product from their store.
Here Are Features Of Target.com
1. stay up-to-date with notifications you choose
2. browse and shop the latest catalogs
3. set your preferred store or find details on any store
4. create a wishlist
5. scan products in-store to find out more
6. free home delivery in Australia for orders over $80*
7. free Click & Collect for orders over $20^
8. free returns via post or in-store
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Target.com Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Target.com Account
Currently, there are two methods to delete your account from Target website which is given below.
Delete Your Account by Sending Form
1. Go through the website URL “http://www.target.com” and sign-in to your account.
2. After you sign-in to your account scroll down to the bottom and locate the section HELP.
3. On Help Section click on link CONTACT US.
4. On Choose topic select option Target.Com Order Experience.
5. Now scroll down and click on CHAT US button.
6. Once you click on Chat Us button a pop-up window will have appeared. Now enter your name and click on chat button soon a customer representative will be connected with you, tell him that you want to delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
1. Open your email account that is registered with account.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account and click on the send button.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting
Target.com Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.