How to Delete Spotify Account – Spotify is a digital music streaming service that gives you access to millions of songs, podcasts, and videos from artists all over the world. Spotify is immediately appealing because you can access content for free by simply signing up using an email address or by connecting with Facebook.
Here Are Features Of Spotify
1. Playing local files on Spotify
2. Share new music discoveries with Spotify
3. Branch out from Spotify with third-party resources
4. Listen to Spotify on other devices
5. Create playlists with Spotify
6. Get instant music with Spotify
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Spotify Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Spotify Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from Spotify which is given below.
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://www.spotify.com” and login to your account.
2. After you log in to your account scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on ABOUT link.
3. On that drop-down menu click on SETTINGS.
4. On settings page locate the section CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT and click on the link CONTACT FORM.
5. Once you click on contact form link you will be redirected to page How Can We Help You on category section click on ACCOUNT.
6. Now click on the topic I WANT TO CLOSE MY SPOTIFY ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY.
7. On next page click on the button,4 I STILL NEED HELP.
8. Now on tell us more section enter your reason for deleting your account and click on SEND QUESTION button to send your query to the team. You will get the response within 24 hours that your account will be removed with 7 days don’t log in to your account during this period and delete your Spotify app if installed on your smartphone.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
2. Enter the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write a mail to delete your account and click send.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Spotify Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.