How to Delete Skyrock Account –
Skyrock.com is a social networking site based in France that offers free space on the web to allow its users to create blogs, add profiles, and exchange messages with other registered members
Here Are Features Of Skyrock
1. Offers a free space on the web to allow its users to create blogs,
2. Add profiles,
3. Exchange messages with other registered members
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Skyrock Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Skyrock Account
Currently, there is one way to delete your account from the Skyrock which is given below:
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Go to the following URL http://skyrock.com/.
2. Log in with your username and password click on My Account.
3. On My Account Section Click on Delete my account.
4. Now you see an option to delete accounts like you want to delete the profile, delete a blog, etc check all option to delete your account permanently.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Skyrock Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.