How to Delete SeniorPeopleMeet Account – SeniorPeopleMeet is a niche dating site created by People Media for men and women in the later years of their life. Also, the site aims to bring together individuals in their late 40s and above for friendship, casual dating and serious relationships, all in a safe environment for online dating.
Here Are Features Of SeniorPeopleMeet
1. Simple search filters by age, distance, username, and keyword.
2. Free members can see who’s viewed their profiles and who’s online now.
3. Free members can send flirts or favorite profiles they like.
4. Today’s Matches section recommends compatible profiles and learns from every yes or no vote.
5. Fun “Who Do You Like?” and “Are You Interested?” swiping games encourage users to quickly browse users in their area.
6. Subscribers receive enhanced search and match options as well as the ability to send and receive messages.
7. Subscribers can also access live chat features.
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their SeniorPeopleMeet Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete SeniorPeopleMeet Account
Currently, there is one way to delete your account from the SeniorPeopleMeet which is given below:
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Go toÂ www.seniorpeoplemeet.com/v3/loginÂ to login to your SeniorPeopleMeet account.
2. Click the word “Settings” that appears at the top, the right side of the SeniorPeopleMeet page. This will make a drop-down menu appear.
3. Choose the option on the settings menu that says “My Account”.
4. Click on the “View Account Status” link that is located right next to the words “Account Status”.
5. Choose the link for “More Account Status Changes” that will appear on the account status page.
6. Scroll down and select the link that says “Remove My Profile”.
7. Answer the question SeniorPeopleMeet will ask about your experience on their website. Your choice does not change your ability to close delete the SeniorPeopleMeet account.
8. Choose one of the options for why you are leaving and click the “Continue” button.
9. Confirm that you do want to delete Seniorpeoplemeet account and click the “Remove Profile” button.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting SeniorPeopleMeet Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.