How to Delete Sarahah Account – Sarahah is a Saudi Arabian social networking service for providing constructive feedback. In Arabic, sarahah means “frankness” or “honesty”. It was created by Zain-Aladdin Tawfiq at the end of 2016 and reached a sudden worldwide success by mid-2017.
Here Are Features Of Sarahah
1. Anonymous messaging apps,
2. keeps users account private by default; when users sign up, they don’t appear in the Sarahah search engine unless they are opt-in.
3. enables users to choose to receive sarahahs from anybody, logged-in users, or no one at all.
4. has enhanced content moderation through its internal filtration engine.
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Sarahah Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Sarahah Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from Sarahah which is given below.
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Login to Sarahah account using the browser.
2. Once you log in, go to Settings which is located on the top-right menu.
3. There you should see Remove account option on the left panel. Click on it.
4. Here you will see an alert asking:
“Are you sure that you want to delete your account?
Deleting the account is irreversible!”
5. Click on the red Remove button to confirm the deletion.
6. Once it’s done, you can also remove Sarahah app from your smartphone and free up space.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with account.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account and click on the send button.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Sarahah Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.