How to Delete Remind Account – Remind is a private mobile messaging platform that enables teachers, parents, students, and administrators in K–12 schools to communicate with everyone at once. The platform has more than 20 million monthly active users across the United States
Here Are Features Of Remind
1. Translate messages into more than 85 languages.
2. Voice calls
3. Advanced messaging
4. LMS integrations
5. Share photos, handouts, and other files.
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Remind Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Remind Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from Remind website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Log into your Remind account online from a computer browser at www.remindhq.com.
2. Go to your name in the upper left and click Account to access your Account Settings in the left panel.
3. Click on the red button
4. Delete account, at the bottom of the page.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
1. Open your registered email account dashboard.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account and click on the send button. Within 72 hours you will receive a mail-in your inbox regarding account removal.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Remind Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.