How to Delete Rakuten Account – Rakuten is the biggest e-commerce site in Japan. Also, it has been expanding beyond an e-commerce platform to a more global and expansive marketplace in the past 7 years.
Here Are Features Of Rakuten
1. Shop smart & save money: Earn up to 40% Cash Back
2. Cash Back Stores: eBay, Walmart, Amazon, Sephora, Lyft, StubHub & many more!
3. Save money: Get notifications for the latest shopping deals, savings, promo codes & coupons
4. Cash Back your life: Earn Cash Back rewards on clothes, beauty, dining, travel, hotels, tickets and even gift cards!
5. Earn rewards on the brands you love: Nike, Samsung, Sephora and more.
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Rakuten Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Rakuten Account
Currently, there is only one way to delete your account from Rakuten website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY RAKUTEN ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Rakuten Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.