How to Delete PeoplePerHour Account – peoplePerHour is a web-based freelance job marketplace that matches business needs with talents. It is ideal for both small business and enterprise human resource requirements, whether here or abroad. meanWhile, the platform gives you a global talent pool on the spot, it also helps you zero in on local talents based on your specs. The provider claims to conduct an assessment of talents prior to enrolling them in its database.
Here Are Features Of PeoplePerHour
No-Cost Job Posting
No-Cost Contest Posting
Local Freelance Directory
Fixed Price Freelancers
Project Progress Tracking
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their PeoplePerHour Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete PeoplePerHour Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from PeoplePerHour which is given below.
Delete Your Account through Website
You can deactivate your account by clicking on Settings > General. If you would rather just stop receiving emails or change your email settings.
1. Go to General Settings by clicking on the drop-down user menu (top right) and clicking Settings.
2. Next to Account, click Edit.
3. You will have the option to deactivate your account immediately by clicking on the here option or contact our customer support team and inform us to process this for you.
4. You will be presented with a short feedback form. Please tell us why you are deactivating your account and if there is anything we could do to improve PPH. Feedback matters to us.
5. Check the check-box to confirm you wish to deactivate your account.
6. Click Deactivate.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY PEOPLEPERHOUR ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
See Also How to Delete Michat Messenger Account – Deactivate Michat Account
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting PeoplePerHour Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.