How to Delete Paytm Account – Paytm, owned by One97 Communications, is a digital payments platform that allows you to transfer cash into the integrated wallet via online banking, debit cards, and credit cards, or even by depositing cash via select banks and partners.
Here Are Features Of Paytm
1. Water, Gas & Electricity Bill Payment
2. Pay Online & Offline
3. Money Transfer
4. Deals & Discount Vouchers
5. Entertainment: Movie Tickets, Amusement Parks & Events
6. Metro Card Recharge
7. Book IRCTC Train, Bus & Flight Tickets & Hotels
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Paytm Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Paytm Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from Paytm which is given below.
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following URL https://paytm.com and login to your account.
2. Now scroll down to footer navigation links (blue stripe of links) and then click on CUSTOMER SERVICE.
3. Now on customer service page choose your query MY ACCOUNT.
4. On my account page locate the section QUERY NOT LISTED? which is given at right-hand side and click on button CONTACT US.
5. You will be redirected to a form page where you need to enter the following – on your issue is regarding choose OTHERS – on tell us more enter your reason for blocking account – enter your email address and click on button SUBMIT YOUR QUERY.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your registered email account and compose a new mail.
2. Enter the following email address email@example.com
3. On Subject enter the line “REQUEST TO BLOCK MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write a mail to delete your account and click send.
Delete Your Account By Call
1. Contact Paytm on this number 0120 3888 388
2. Request them to delete your paytm account. They will submit your request instantly over the call and after that, within 2 days your paytm account is deleted by them.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Paytm Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.