How to Delete Netflix Account – Netflix is a streaming service that allows our members to watch a wide variety of award-winning TV shows, movies, documentaries, and more on thousands of internet-connected devices. With Netflix, you can enjoy unlimited viewing of our content without having to watch a single commercial. There’s always something new to discover, and more TV shows and movies are added every month!
Here Are Features Of Netflix
1. Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV shows and movies for one low monthly price.
2. With the Netflix app, you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
3. You can Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
4. Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever-expanding list of supported devices.
5. Rate your favorite shows and movies and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.
6. Start watching on one device, and resume watching on another. Check out netflix.com for all the TVs, game consoles, tablets, phones, Blu-ray players and set-top boxes on which you can watch Netflix.
Notwithstanding this amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Netflix Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Netflix Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from Netflix which is given below:
Delete Your Account through App
1. Log in to your Netflix account
2. Click on the Account option
3. Go to the Manage Profiles link under My Profile section
4. Select the edit icon on the profile you want to delete
5. Press the delete profile button.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address support@Netflix.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Netflix Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.