How to Delete MyLife Account – MyLife is an American information brokerage founded by Jeffrey Tinsley in 2002 as Reunion.com. In addition to that name, it previously conducted business as Wink.com. MyLife gathers personal information through public records and other sources to automatically generate a “MyLife Public Page” for each person.
Here Are Features Of MyLife
1. Sharing your memories has never been so easy ··
2. Decide who sees your moments
3. Add photos, videos, texts or links and organize your best moments chronologically
4. Create your timeline with photos and videos of the most important moments of your life.
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their MyLife Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete MyLife Account
Currently, there is one way to delete your account from the MyLife which is given below:
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following URL https://www.mylife.com and login with your ID.
2. Now click on your name given at the top right bar and then click on account.
3. Now click on delete account and follow the process.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting MyLife and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.