How to Delete Mingle2 Account – Deactivate Mingle2 Account.
How to Delete Mingle2 Account. Mingle2 is a completely free dating site which was previously known as JustSayHi. Also, with over 3 million site visitors daily, Mingle2 is a growing online dating community.
Meanwhile, millions of singles agree that Mingle2.com is one of the best dating sites & trusted personals to find a date, make new friends, and meet local women and men
Features of Mingle2
1. Other members can see all of your photos for free, and vice versa
2. You can upload an unlimited number of photos.
3. Your Friends List will be displayed publicly on your profile.
4. Setting up the profile is easy and quick; it can be done in 4 simple steps.
5. Usernames are used instead of real names.
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Mingle2 Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation, or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Mingle2 Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from the Mingle2 website which is given below.
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Go to the website Mingle2.com and login with your account
2. After login to your account click on your PROFILE PIC given at top right side section a drop down menu will appear then click on SETTING.
3. On Setting Page click on link DEACTIVATE PROFILE now a pop-up window appear asking are you sure you want to deactivate profile click on OK to continue.
4. After you click on ok button you will be redirect to a new page enter your reason of deleting account and then click on button CONTINUE button to deactivate your profile.
5. Deactivated profile may permanently removed after certain period of time dont login to your account during this period.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database and to wipe all your information with them if any.
Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Mingle2 Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.