How to Delete Meetup Account – Meetup is about connecting people with something in common. From activities you love and hobbies you want to try, to ways you identify yourself and who you want to be, a Meetup group is a community. A community of people who come together because they care about the same thing.
Here Are Features Of Meetup
1. Create meetups to organize events with people in your area.
2. Organize meetups by categories so they’re easy to find.
3. See meetups that haven’t been started but do have an interest, and start them.
4. Make public or private groups.
5. Discuss events, send email announcements, and share photos from events.
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Meetup Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Meetup Account
Currently, there is one way to delete your account from the Meetup which is given below:
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Go to the following URL http://www.meetup.com/account/.
2. Login with your username and password click on General.
3. Now go to the bottom of the page and click on Delete Meetup Account and follow the process.
However, human beings are social animals and our desire to connect with other members of our species is rooted in our genes. Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Meetup Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.