How to Delete Match Account – Match.com is an open dating service where is no limit on who you can connect with, or how or when. Therefore, you can find someone interesting at any time and ask them out. Our in-depth match.com reviews will show you all the features of this online dating site and exactly how the features can be used for optimal benefits.
Here Are Features Of Match
1. The quiz
2. Advanced search features
3. User-friendly interface
4. Mobile support options
5. Email filters
7. Additional paid features
8. Viewing and communication tools
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Match Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Match Account
Currently, there is one way to delete your account from the Match which is given below:
Delete Your Account through Website
If you want to deactivate your account here’s a step-by-step guide to doing it successfully.
1. Go to https://www.match.com in your preferred web browser.
2. Sign in by entering your email and password.
3. Find the Profile tab and click it.
4. In the profile menu, click the gear icon (Settings) in the top right corner of your screen.
5. In the account settings, you’ll see the Change/Cancel Membership Click it.
6. You will be prompted to enter your password. Do it and click the Continue Cancellation
7. Next, you’ll see the Cancel Membership and Remove profile Click it.
See Also How to Delete Hike Account – Deactivate Hike Account
if you want to delete your account permanently
1. Log into your account.
2. Go to My account settings section that’s accessible through clicking on your profile picture at the top right corner of any page on match.com.
3. Go to Manage my subscriptions if you have any and cancel them.
4. Find the Suspend your account at the bottom and click it.
5. Now, confirm by clicking on the To cancel your account, click here
Do not try to log in or do anything related to match.com, and your profile will be permanently deleted within the next 24 hours.
Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting Match Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.