How to Delete JustPark Account – JustPark is a technology platform that matches drivers with parking spaces through its website and mobile application. JustPark, previously known as ParkatmyHouse, was founded in London in 2006 by Anthony Eskinazi
- Winners Crowdcube App of the Year 2015
- Named in WIRED’s 10 Hottest Startups 2015
- Winners Richard Branson’s VOOM 2015
- British Parking Awards 2017
- Winners National Technology Awards 2018
- Smart Cities UK Awards 2018
- Winners British Parking Awards 2018
- V-Innovate Award 2020
- Winners British Parking Awards 2020
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation, or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete JustPark Account
Currently, there is only one way to delete your account from the JustPark portal which is given below
Delete your Account by Sending an Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY JUSTPARK ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account type your user-id, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
Also, We strive to make strong social bonds with others and this is the foundation of our cooperative society. Meanwhile, the immense popularity of social networking platforms highlights this quality within us.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution, if you find any difficulty while Deleting JustPark Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page links on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.